site design group ltd.888 S. Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60605
project manager position announcement
January 19, 2015
The project manager position includes coordination and leadership for landscape architecture and urban design projects from programming, planning, and conceptual design through construction documentation and administration. Working with the principal-in-charge and design director, the project manager will direct the design and production team, coordinate with outside consultants, and review all design and construction documents.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture, Architecture, Urban Design, or a related field
- Three or more years experience
- Competency with relevant software, including: Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Autodesk AutoCAD, and Sketch-up. Knowledge of MicroStation and 3-D modeling software is a plus.
- Knowledge of specification writing is a plus
- Ability to handle multiple tasks accurately and efficiently
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, clients, and consultants
- Ability to represent site design group, ltd. to clients and company friends in a gracious and professional manner
- A commitment to design excellence and innovation
Commensurate with experience.
Mail or e-mail a cover letter, resume, and portfolio by February 6, 2015 to:
Director of Marketing
site design group, ltd.
888 South Michigan Avenue, #1000
Chicago, Illinois 60605
Site Design Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer in full compliance with local, state, and federal Civil Rights and Affirmative Action laws.
If you have questions or comments please fill out the form below.